Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello friends!
Sorry I have been so bad at updating my blog but I think that I have a really good excuse!
....Jett decided to make his debut on march 5



I wanted to give my friends who are expecting and those that will be in the future some pointers!!


1. If you want your baby to come clean your house: I did the day before and it worked like a charm!
2. Have your bags packed in advance: I did not and I was not prepared
3. Eat a lot all the time because you never know when they will come: 12 hrs of not eating nearly killed me.
4. Don't be so nervous: I was a wreck which made the day even longer
5. Get an epideral: even though that sucker hurt like crap it was well worth it in the end, couldn't feel a thing ;)
6. Pray that nothing painful happens: I won't go into details but it was painful.
7. Take as much meds as possible: medication saved my life
8. Do not stop breast feeding for a day even if you get sick: doesn't come back like it was before
9. Walk and move as slow as possible: I felt like an 80 yr old woman but I just couldn't help it.
10. Expect anything! It is a scary thing but very worth it in the end!!






Eh enough about birthing!


Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment