Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Monday

Hello Family and Friends!


I can't believe that its already the end of April, and that my baby boy will be 2 months old on the 5..  (insert really big sigh)


This is what our weekend looked liked, laying around doing absolutly nothing.. sometimes i really enjoy that but for some reason this weekend I wanted to go do stuff, get out of the house...... but jett sure does look cute laying around :)


Mr. Jett has become very into watching the T.V. I cant control it trust me he turns his body every which way so he can look at it. I know he is only (almost) 2 months old and shouldnt be watching tv, but he is just so cute when he does!



And final Jett update for today, He started Daycare full time today... blah! and we got these really cute seat protectors for his car seat! Now his precious little head wont hurt when hes in the car..



Hope everyone is having a great monday!!

Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment