Monday, February 20, 2012

weekend trip




    Happy Mardis Gras...WAHOOOO


This weekend i went to Galveston with Jake and his family for Mardis Gras!
I have never been to a Mardis Gras celebration and it was pretty much how I expected it to be! floats, beads, drunk people, some girls flashing and lots of walking! Sweet Jake was so worried about me getting bumped or something he kept a close eye on me the whole time. I felt bad because I felt like I was keeping him from having a good time because he was worrying about me, such a sweetheart<3
My body is cursing at me today from all that i put it through but it was well worth it!


While we were there we went to the beach! I was sooo happy! The Beach is my happy place! The water was FREEEEEZING but it didn't keep me from putting my feet in!



<3


 We had a fun time playing in the water!!

Next up: Jett Barrow Hinds.. 4 1/2 weeks and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment