Wednesday, April 25, 2012

yellow!

‎‎


Isn't he just the cutest!!!

This past weekend we took a trip to Ruston, Lousiana for Jake's Cousin Annies wedding!
We had a great time, it was SUCH a beautiful wedding and Annie was just stunning!
I dont have any pictures, because im the lame mom who forgot the camera.... I have GOT to be better then that! but ofcourse i captured that wonderful photo up there! thanks blackberry for being awesome!




As you can tell from the picture above, Jett has started to smile at things that are funny to him. he would smile alot before but i think most of it was just Gas smiles! BUT NOW its full on you are funny smiles!!



Window Shopping has become a hobby for me since I really cant afford to buy everything I want i day dream about it all!!! here are some of the things im OBSESSED with or just really really like!
I have become a little obsessed with backpacks and i REALLY love this one!!! Gojane.com

I am IN LOVE with this baby bag!!! I NEEEED IT... Petunia Pickel bottom (another backpack)

In Plain Sight Maxi Dress in Coral :: tobi
woven leatherette watch $19.60 in MINT - Seafoam Green | GoJane.com

Aquamarine vintage Fashion and Decor Rustic Wooden by Grimme


Oasis Shop | Multi Stripe Tote Bag | Womens Fashion Clothing | Oasis Stores UK
MUST HAVE IT ALLLLLL


No comments:

Post a Comment