Monday, October 8, 2012

7 Months old and Currently




  • Still sleeps through the night for the most part.
  • Doesn't really nap a whole lot
  • LOVES TV and the Ipad
  • Mickey Mouse and Spongebob are his favorite shows
  • Loves his daddy actually loves everyone
  • Always smiling
  • Still hates Peas
  • Loves every other food though
  • Army crawling like crazy
  • Becoming VERY vocal
  • Can pull himself up if he is sitting in your lap.
  • Rocks back and forth on his knees
  • Sings alot
  • HATES his car seat
  • Still no teeth, but I think I can see the start of one
  • Has cut back on the drooling ( thank goodness)
  • still likes being scared.
  • LOVES his bath time.
  • Was 19 lbs at the last doctors visit
And now I am linking up with Farley for this months currently!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! Those cheeks!! What a cute little baby!

    Hoping you get your manicure this weekend!! I am in desperate need of a pedi!
    Hoot Hoot Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy October! I just found your blog on Farley's linky and I am your newest follower! Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little bitty!!! I hate trying to figure out what is for dinner every night. I need someone to make my menu, buy the groceries, leave me recipes, and then entertain my girls so I could actually cook:)
    Lisen
    www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete