Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beach Front

We spent the weekend up in Galveston soaking up all we could of the beach!


 









1. The house we stayed at this weekend! Right on the Beach and just PERFECT!
2. Jett and his eyebrows... he was a little crank!
3. View from the drive way! I love the beach so much!
4. Jett not digging the sand or his big belly hanging out.
5. Sitting with Poppa in the Sand, He is like " Oh no the water is coming!!"
6. Water was a little too cold for him.. like I said he was a crank!
7. Jett and I. please excuse my hair. Humidity really hates me! and it looks like cameras do too.
8. Jake fishing hoping he will catch the big one!
9. AND HE DID!!! he caught a Red Drum it was really fun!
10. Jett thought the fish was awesome, he went straight for it and touched it.. as you can see I freaked out and Jake loved it!
11&12. The fisherman showing off his AWESOME fish!

We had a great time wish we could have stayed a little bit longer, But Hey at least we got to go!!

Have a great week everyone!

<3 Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment