Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Funday

Sorry that I keep changing the look of my blog! I keep looking at lots of other blogs and I am just not happy with mine.. I have blog envy.... BAD!

A couple of weeks ago we started the first major project for our house! Before we moved in, we had our house re settled which caused MAJOR cracks all throughout the house by the windows and doors. and the walls were very white, which I am not a fan of very white walls. So thankfully we were able to fix the issues!!

Here are the before pics:
And here are the beautiful after pics:
By the way the color is not yellow... bad lighting!



Doesnt it look a million times better!!! We painted it a light Cream and the frames are White. I guess that everyone will just have to come visit us so they can see it in person! Pictures just dont do it justice.

Next Project up is the Car Port! Super excited about that one :)

Here's another pic just because he is cute!
Have a good one! <3 Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment