Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween and Nov Currently

Happy Birthday month to me!!!! Wow what a week and weekend this has been. My mom came this week to visit with Jett and I and we had a really great time! Sad that she is gone, wish that we could see them everyday!

I'm posting today my link up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for November Currently and posting some pictures of Jett's First Halloween!!


Sponge Bob is becoming a regular in our house! I don't know what it is about it but Jett absolutely LOVES it! He rarely takes his eyes off when it is on...

I found this AMAZING Michael Kors bag while looking for birthday and Christmas ideas. fingers crossed that it will be in my hands in the next month or two!!!!

One thing I didn't add to my needing was that I needed to get back on track with weight watchers. I had an off week this past week and didn't do so great! BUT good news is that I have lost 5 lbs so far!!!! wahooo!





Jett sure did make for a cute dragon! Didn't really care for it too much! Halloween will be much cooler to him next year!

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from Farley's page. Your son is adorable! Happy birthday month, I hope you get the handbag of your dreams! We all know it's important to have the right handbag! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just ordered some boots...perfect for the fall!! cute pictures! I am your newest follower...drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the link up and I am your newest follower! Jeff is an adorable draong :)!
    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete