Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Glance at last week!

Hello Everyone! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great one ourselves. Jett and I had the week off and it was WONDERFUL! Here are some pictures from last week! Enjoy!


1. One our first day off last week Jett got crazy and decided to dump every single toy out of his bucket and turn it over and try to stand on it... I was scared he was going to break his neck!

2. Jett found out the hard way that paper does not taste that great!

3. I put some Christmas decorations outside our house this year! It's not much but its something!

4. Aunt Taylor taught Jett how to play the piano over the break!! He loved it!

5. Jett on his first Thanksgiving! We ate alot and it was a great time! Jett has his own thanksgiving meal of Turkey and Sweet Potatoes! Yummmy!

6. Jett and I went shopping on Friday a little bit to get the last minute Black Friday Deals! He had a great time..( not )

7. Lisa and I went to Hobby Lobby to check out the 50% sale on Christmas items. As you can see we got too much stuff!

8. Jett got to try out Eggs this past weekend! He liked them. He actually played in them more then he fed himself!

9. And Finally my Christmas Tree!!! its not much but I just love it! I told Jake that I wanted to keep the tree up all year long and he said No really quickly... Don't understand why :)

No comments:

Post a Comment