Monday, July 30, 2012

We have a teether

Jett has started teething....
He started out by just drooling..... ALOT. (as you can see in this picture) Cant even tell you how many bibs/clothes we go through because of his drooling. It's out of control!
He became a fan of Sophie the Giraffe. It seems to be the only toy he doesn't get frustrated with.


Now he is onto his fingers... nothing helps more then a finger in his mouth rubbing his gums! He literally puts everyone else's fingers in his mouth just to have some relief. I put orajel on his gums all the time and use teething tablets as well. But that darn tooth just wont break through and he is starting to get uncomfortable, which is never good. I don't know if there is a better thing to use for teething? I feel like i have done everything there is...

If anyone knows anything that helps better then the "normal" teething products.. PLEASE let me know!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful monday!! I know I am since tomorrow is my last day at work :) yay!

<3 Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment