Monday, July 23, 2012

kick kick kick

It has been awhile since my last update. I havent had much motivation, seriously I have been incredibly lazy these past couple of weeks, just check out my house. yikes!

Sunday I went to do laundry and noticed that our washer was not working right. It seemed like it wasnt draining. I came to that conclusion when I opened the door and it was full of soap! I guess it doenst take a rocket scientest to figure that one out right?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate doing laundry, it literally pains me to do it! So whenever the washer started acting up I was secretly happy, but because Jake was in DIRE need of some fresh undies, Jake suggested that we go to his parents house to get it done, he said " we will just take it there, drop it off and leave Jett there as our payment for doing the laundry"-- Dont worry Lisa and everyone else, I quickly said No dont think so!

We went over there and it did take all day like I expected it too, but while we were waiting we got to do some swimming! Here are some pics from our day at the pool!





So we say Thank You Laundry for letting us have a fun filled sunday full of swimming, and not letting us do this all day: (He's watching tv :/ )


<3 Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment